Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sai_Aarathulu in telugu



Hello Sai Devotees...

Sai_Aarathulu in telugu








Here I am attaching Shirdi Sai Baba 4 Aarathis with Meaning in Telugu.


Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/272117613/Sai_Aarathulu_Madhusudan.rar.html


Quote:
11 Sayings of Sai Baba
- Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
- The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy
and happiness, as soon as they climb steps of my samadhi.
- I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
- My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
- I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb.
- My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.
- I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and
who seek refuge in me.
- If you look to me, I look to you.
- If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
- If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
- There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Grease' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP